Do you want to alter your hairlines to acquire more attractive hair? In that case, you can think of a hair transplant. It is the latest craze among many men and women, especially for those who face the problem of hair loss. In this surgical process, hair follicles are removed from the back of the patient’s scalp and transplant them on the affected areas. This surgical procedure is a relief for many men who lost their self-confidence due to hair loss and baldness.
For getting back your natural-looking hair
A hair transplant is the best solution for your hair fall problems. Many people opt for this surgical procedure to get back their natural-looking hair permanently. Their surgeon either performs Follicular Unit Transplantation or Follicular Unit Extraction for transplanting hair on the scalp. No matter what type of hair transplantation they choose, the result is permanent. And you do not worry about scarring or other side effects if you do a hair transplant by the team of a highly efficient and expert medical team.
Know more about hair transplant
Those who plant for a hair transplant should get an idea about the different steps involved in it. This surgical process involves the removal of hair follicles from their scalp to transplant on the hairless areas. The surgeon collects follicular clusters of hair and transplants them permanently on the hairless portions. This technique is called Follicular Hair Transplantation (FUT).
FUT or Follicular Hair Transplantation can do in two ways. Doctors do it either through follicular unit extraction (FUE) or strip harvesting. Strip harvesting is more common in which skin strips with sufficient hair growth collect and fix them on hairless areas.
Steps involved in hair transplantation
The main steps involved in hair transplant are:
- Prepare for the transplantation : In this step, hair follicles removed from the back of the head in order to relocate to the hairless portions
- Trim the donor area : The hair in the donor areas get trimmed before the surgery
- Prepare the donor area for surgery : Give local anesthesia to the patient for the surgery
- Remove tissue in the donor area and sutured there : Surgically remove the tissue in the donor area and sutured those areas.
- Trim donor tissue into follicular unit grafts : Surgical technicians dissect the donor tissues using microscopes and prepare hair grafts of follicular units.
- Prepare the bald areas and make tiny incisions over there : Place the follicular unit grafts in the tiny incisions in an irregular patterns
- Close the surgery : Tiny incisions with hair can be seen in the transplanted areas after the surgery. And the incision marks will heal within a week naturally.
Hair is treated as a vital part of the appearance and personality of a person. So, the loss of it can affect his or her confidence and self-esteem. Even if many men feel that their baldness gives them a masculine and unique look, some people find it disturbing. Following a healthy lifestyle and a healthy diet helps to prevent and treat hair loss to a great extent. But if it does not work, they can opt for a hair transplant to find a permanent solution for their hair loss problems.
Approach the FUT Hair Transplant Clinic to get more information on hair transplant procedures and for a free consultation.