CBD Capsules or CBD oil?
Shopping for CBD products can be a bit tricky, the market is growing explosively and new products are popping up all the time. But when you buy weed online make sure you buy it only from reputed online Canada dispensary.
Coming back to the topic, because there are so many products out there, it can be difficult for many to know what to choose.Oils, capsules, e-juice (vape), CBD buds, ointments and creams and this list will continue to grow in the future.
That being said, the two most common CBD or weed products are CBD oils and CBD capsules. This is probably because it was precisely these that came to market first.
Therefore, in this article we will go through the differences, advantages and disadvantages between these two options.
CBD Oil vs CBD Capsules: How to choose the right one
There are several differences between CBD capsules and CBD oil that may be good to think about before your purchase.
First of all, it is good if you have a clear idea of why you intend to use weed for in the first place. If you turn to weed in order to get a general improvement, both CBD capsules and CBD oil work well because both interact with the cannabinoid system in the same way.
However, when comparing CBD oils and CBD capsules, CBD oils have a faster effect. Then there is the factor of convenience as everyone has different lifestyles, which method is best suited can thus depend on what suits your everyday routines.
For some, it is very convenient to, for example, choose CBD capsules as they can take these together with their other daily supplements in the morning. Others may prefer to drip a few drops of CBD oil in their morning coffee or under the tongue.
CBD oil – pros & cons
CBD oil consists of a cannabinoid extract that has been mixed with a carrier oil (usually MCT or coconut oil).
CBD Oil Benefits
- There are lots of sizes and strengths of CBD oil, which means that it is easy to find an oil that suits you.
- With a pipette, it is easy to adjust the intake and experiment with different numbers of drops to find the right dose.
- In general, bioavailability is higher in oil than in CBD capsules
- The intake is fast and smooth
CBD Oil Cons
- Some people have a hard time tasting CBD oil, it can taste a little earthy or a little like weeds.
- Carrying oil around in a bottle if you travel lot can be difficult and there is a risk that it will break and leak.
CBD capsules – pros and cons
Capsules are manufactured in a similar way to ordinary CBD oils by extracting the active components from industrial hemp. The difference is that the extract is enclosed in a capsule instead of being mixed in an oil.
How do you take them? To take a CBD capsule, put a capsule in your mouth and swallow with a glass of water just like any other pill!
CBD Capsules- Benefits
- The capsules are easy to take, especially if you are used to taking a daily dose of vitamins
- The dosage is super simple because all capsules contain the same amount.
- Capsules are perfect for who travel a lot and they are easy to carry in your backpack or purse.
- You avoid the taste of CBD oil as they are odorless and tasteless.
CBD Capsules – Cons
- There are not as many different varieties and strengths as CBD oils
- Bioavailability is slightly lower than dropping CBD oil into the mouth