In most health-conscious households, one will often find a bottle of sesame oil stores around in the corners of the kitchen tables. It is because people who understand its benefits grow fond of it. It is used as a food preservative for pickles and making traditional curries or other dishes. Korean and Chinese culture are particularly fond of this oil. The use of sesame oil can be traced back to the Indus valley civilization and was subsequently introduces to the other regions of the Asian continent. Today it is considered as one of the healthiest oils which is loaded with many important nutrients. It is available in two different forms
- Light sesame oil which is extracted from the ripened seeds. It is amber in color and is a popular choice for deep frying.
- Dark sesame oil extracted from roasted seeds. It is darker in color. Generally used stir-frying and pickle making.
Benefits of sesame oil and its uses
While getting used to the application of sesame oil [น้ำมันงา, which is the term in Thai] requires some time. Its specifically unique characteristics can spruce up any dish and make it nutritionally rich.
- A very high source of an unsaturated type of fats: unlike other forms of oil that are loaded with unhealthy saturated fats, sesame oil is far from it.
- A cure for rheumatoid arthritis: sesame seeds can as well be considered as a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals, loaded with elements like copper, zinc and iron. These properties make them a vessel to better blood circulation and metabolism.
- Anti-oxidants: they contain a chemical compound called lignans. Thus enhancing their physiological properties.
Buy natural organic sesame oil on this platform
Sesame oil not only tastes good but it also lowers the blood pressure with so many other health benefits. This is the reason why many Asian countries report a lower number of obesity cases because of products like sesame oil. To buy high-grade Cold-pressed sesame oil [น้ำมันงาสกัดเย็น, which is the term in Thai], visit the black seasameoil website.